Monday, October 10, 2011

Wrong Side of FB

If I'd known, I woulda gone back to sleep after I checked my FB this morning... now, I totally regret getting up from my bed at all!

So the first thing I do when I wake up (after I pray) is get on my Facebook - yeah yeah addict like me, tell me something I don't already know. The first post I see is a friend's whining about how he slept off on the couch last night and he woke up to his Mom's voice this morning and fell on the floor, thinking he was on his bed... somehow sha, that translated to him waking up on the wrong side of ... well, he didn't write of what... he just wrote "on the wrong side"

*scrolls down* The next post I saw was a little ... funny, for lack of a better word. The guy wrote "Baba God, I HELL o". Hell? What! C'mon! I've been looking for a gentle way to address this spelling issue... I think we should all adopt one rule - Can't spell it, won't write it. 'Hail' and 'Hell' don't even sound alike... and they mean totally different things.

Now thanks to these two updates, and some other contributing factors, my day started in the worst possible way... I decided to have noodles for breakfast, went on about my business of cooking the noodles (I no kuku fit chop pass one Super Pack); minutes later, breakfast was ready! Oya turn the food from the pot into the dish... na im i pour everything for floor o... omo, see tears for my eyes! I just walked to my favourite couch and laid down... then other bad things happened too, really can't go into details now; all I know is that, indeed I had woken up on the wrong side of FB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment