Monday, October 10, 2011

my MISSION on SUNDAY

So yesterday was Mission Sunday... service was a little _______ (fill in the gap). Anyways, a thousand thoughts was going through my head (as usual), and a smile came to my face when I remembered Dobs' Hotel Insomnia It's a friend's idea... he created the page where all insomniacs (and I'm becoming one) can hang!

While I was thinking of this online for-insomniacs hotel and some of the crazy daily customers, I scribbled something at the back of my sermon note (again). And I think I should be posting this on that page right now and not here... oh well! *shrugs*

The queen seeks sleep
But sleep has become the enemy
Victory is not sure
The chariots of the kingdom can do naught

The queen tosses and turns
Forced to project a million thoughts
How can she conquer this foe?
That has caused her eyes not to close

The king's hands are tied
Cluelessness causes him to sigh
What shall we give to sleep
For it to agree to visit

Lullabies have no effect
Foot massage can't the restlessness suppress
The chambers are lit and alive
Till sweet sleep arrives


***I didn't even know I was writing until I was done...

>>> Back to Mission Sunday, y'all should give to the poor when you can, millions are suffering and the Lord loves a cheerful giver! Maybe a picture will touch your heart, yeah?:

No comments:

Post a Comment