Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday DryCleaning

Here I am (again) making faces at the people preparing for weddings and receptions, and also wondering what to do with my day... Eventually I decide to go hang with my friend that owns a drycleaning outlet, let's see those dirty clothes people! From normal dirty clothes to blood-stained shorts, oil-stained shirts, needful-of-starch shirts, wrinkled gowns... all I saw was clothes!!! (and a lot of handsome customers! hehehe)

Ok, so the first thing you do is empty out the pockets of the shirts and slacks. That's where the gist is:

Guy #1's pocket... lots and lots of tooth-pick! Hello! Does this guy own a 'buka' or what? Abi he stole the tooth-picks from the 'buka'?! Na wa o.
Guy #2's pocket... Gold Circle Condoms. Some folks really need to learn to pick/clean up after themselves... I wonder where this one is coming from with condoms in his pocket. Did someone say "wonder no more?" SMH.
Guy #3's pocket... a G-fucking-string! The shock sent different thoughts reeling through my head... is this gstring here cos some uncalled-for and unforseen interruption occurred? - #coitusinterruptus (lol!) or is it here cos it's a souvenir? Some guys have really crazy fetishes... what am I saying sef? Ain't fetishes supposed to be crazy?! So, I'm thinking maybe this dude's fetish is keeping the lady's underwear as souvenir... in my head I'm picturing the guy at his office desk, carefully bringing out the gstring from his suit pocket and holding it long and hard to his nose, breathing it in... eeewww! I don't know about other ladies, but I don't consider that sexy at all! Well, poor dude, he just had to forget his beloved souvenir (assuming that's what it is)... cos I didn't even think twice about throwing it away!

At that point, I felt I'd had enough... so I come back to my apartment to do some of my own drycleaning and guess what I found in my pockets...

Meanwhile, here's a little picture gift for guys with gstring fetishes, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. CHAI! WETIN U GO DO FOR DRY CLEANER PLACE? LOL AND G-STRINGS FOR REAL? R U SERIOUS? HMMMMM I WE NAIJAS R MORE FREAKIER THAN I THOUGHT HMMMMM G-STRINGS ERRRR CHECK UR INBOX

    ReplyDelete