Friday, October 14, 2011

My Life Would Suck Without You, Not!

“Guess this means you’re sorry/ you’re standing out my door… guess this means you take back all you’ve said before/ like how much you wanted anyone but me/ said you’d never come back/ but here you are again!!!”

5:30 a.m. – Usually, I’m still supposed to be having those sweet dreams; those ones where I’m on a world tour with the love of my life, or those ones where Bow Wow takes me shopping, grabbing all the Christian Louboutin shoes in sight (not like I wear heels in real life…). Yeah those sweet dreams! So you’re wondering why I’m awake? I mean, I can be an insomniac sometimes… but not this time. This time I want to sleep so bad, hide under my covers and keep warm, but no! I can’t do that… I have a deadline to meet... #projecttinz! The person that said final year no be beanz is totally on point!


Anyways, my ears are plugged (as usual)… Kelly Clarkson’s got me nodding my head (*hits head against the wall* oww!) Now you know the reason I put those lyrics up there first. As I was listening to ‘My life would suck without you’, I was browsing through – in my head – my archive of conversations; I couldn’t help but shake my head. Doesn’t it just annoy you when people come back to apologise for something they said earlier to you? Could be weeks back, could be years ago, could be minutes earlier… they look you in the face (or the cowards text you or post on your facebook wall/inbox) and say a lot of rubbish and hurtful stuff, only for them to come back later to apologise. Does it piss you off? It does? It doesn’t? Well, it f**king infuriates me!

“Babe, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say all that stuff, I didn’t mean none of it…”
“Look, I was stupid, I shoulda known better…”

Bla… bla… BLAH!

Let me clarify things here… I’m not talking about people who talk and say stuff cos they’re hurt too or angry – I got none against y’all but maybe you need to work on that anger and temperament. I’m talking about people who look you in the face, not drunk, not high on something, not in pains; people who just like to hurt you on purpose, who like to trample on your self-esteem and self-worth, people who want to infect you with their inferiority complex! Also people who would like to save face and the best ways they think they can do that is talk rubbish.

Okay, so a guy calls you names, tells you you’re not even close to being human… and other nasty stuff… weeks later, he waltzes back into your life and tell you sorry and your dumbass thinks he’s back cos you guys belong together? You’re dumb and Kelly Clarkson lied!!! You don’t belong together… was he drunk when he called you names and said stuff about your parents?

Or a girl leaves you cos you’re broke, she calls you names and compares you with your friends, walks away and then comes back when your ass is all rich and e’ertything… and you wanna take her back cos you think she’s back cos you guys belong together and your life would suck without her? So wrong! That'll be just so retarded!

Your life cannot suck without an idiot that calls you names and makes you feel less of yourself… someone who makes you feel like say you be chinco! Your life would totally rock without that person… trust me! Just thot you should know…

2 comments:

  1. HMMMMM R.K U SAID IT ALL SOME BOYS AND GIRLS ARE SO ANNOYINGLY MATERIALISTIC TO THE POINT OF STUPIDITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEEN SOMEONE WITH MORE MONEY OR BETTER LOOKS THEY LEAVE THE ONE THAT TREATS THE WITH RESPECT FOR ONE THAT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM OR THEY JUST WANNA USE U TO SHINE IN FRONT OF THEIR FRIENDS I HAVE SOME VERY PAINFUL SCARS AND LOT OF PENT UP VENOM DEADLIER THAN A MAMBA'S VENOM I USUALLY TELL MY BFF THAT IF I RULED THE WORLD A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD OR REDUCED TO AN EMOTIONAL WRECK HMMMMM I THINK I'LL STOP HERE BEFORE I START TO SOUND LIKE A DARK AND TWISTED PSYCHO OR MAYBE I SUBCONSCIOUSLY AM.... NAH I'M GOOD BUT SOMEHOW SOMEWAY I'LL GET THEM(MEDIVAL TORTURE FLOWING THROUGH MY HEAD AND SMILING EVILY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dark, twisted psycho! *shaking in my boots*

    ReplyDelete