Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Goth Wedding:

So in one week I became a god-mother (I think) and an aunt (I'm sure!)... phew! Not an easy task... lol. Anyways, big shoutout to my friend, Wale Owolabi on his baby; and to my brother, Rossie on his baby too!

To the point>>> plenty of my friends are saying it's my turn... well, I no argue o, e fit be my turn but at least wedding go come first na, no be so? Wedding... now that got me thinking and visualizing... and I decided, I want A GOTH WEDDING!

I'm not going to narrate much, I got everything that I planned in pictures... ready?

REBELKWEEN'S GOTH WEDDING (coming soon!)

1. MY GOTH WEDDING GOWN


2. MY GOTH SHOE


3. MY GOTH BOUQUET

Don't you just love the black feathers and one rose flower concept?! Exquisite!

4. MY GOTH HEADPIECE/VEIL


5. MY GOTH MANICURE


6. MY GOTH MAKE-UP

It's either this:

or this:

7. OUR GOTH RING

We'll choose one of these two:


8. MY GOTH WEDDING CAKE

Have a hard time choosing between these two:


But I think I like the one with the castle better...

9. MY GOTH BRIDESMAIDS (will be dressed like this)


10. THE GOTH BAND

I was thinking 'My Love' by The Sins of Thy Beloved would be nice? Lol... Listen to it:

The Sins Of Thy Beloved - My Love .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Hahaha... that's pretty much everything I have planned for the wedding proper; for the wedding night, I digged up a very sexy... I'll just show you:

11. MY GOTH WEDDING-NIGHT LINGERIE


#droolmuch? Pele... Lmao!

So all I have to find now is MY GOTH GROOM... or maybe I've found him... will keep you posted *wink wink*

2 comments:

  1. HMMMMMM GOTH GROOM WELL I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA *WINK* BUT SINCE U HAVEN'T PROPOSED TO ME YET I'LL JUST BIDE MY TIME AND I PREFER EVANESCENCE'S
    MY IMMORTAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maximus... you go wait taya... you're not goth enuff for me

    ReplyDelete