Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LUST-HAVES!

I was not aware that my friend was looking at me, shaking her head as I eyed that ponmo in the pot, planning how to claim it for my already watering-mouth... She claims the day I stop eating ponmo, then the world is about to end then. That's Nike... she could never understand what my obsession is about. Cy, on the other hand thinks I love ponmo too much that it's almost unhealthy... ah ahn, how na?!

The point of this blog... there are some edibles that I can never resist! NEVER!!! If you plan to poison me, then this blog will be really useful to you cos there's no way I can turn down the things I'm about to list... Let's start from the obvious:

1. PONMO

I love ponmo. If there's a word greater than love, I would use it... especially the soft, juicy ones; the ones that has been soaked in stew for a long time... gawd! Just thinking about it is orgasmic. I'll delight you with 2 pictures:



How can I love this to an unhealthy point? Tseww... beef! Talking about beef, on to the next one.

2. BEEF BURGER

There are days I crave a beef burger like crazy, and I must have it ni o. You can imagine how excited I was when this new eatery opened not so far from my crib, and it turned out they have the best beef burger in my neighbourhood! Trust me, I know...


Ok, let's move on to the ones that are less of a meal...

3. CHEESE BALLS & MILK

Hahaha! I just remembered the look on my friend's face when I told him how much I love Cheese Balls and milk! I like the cheese taste and the way it just melts in your mouth, plus the feeling in your mouth when you gulp that milk and let it trickle down your throat, letting that creamy taste cling to the roof of your mouth.


Did someone just say "Are you 5?" Lemme shock you with my next cant-resist.

4. CERELAC

Yup! You read right! Cerelac. I remember how I used to sneak to the baby's room, open the lid of the tin quietly and scoop spoons of that crunchy Cerelac into my palm... hahaha! Too bad the baby's all grown now. My future baby better not be stingy, we gonna be eating that Cerelac together. God bless Nestle!



5. COLESLAW

"...with lots of mayonnaise please" That's what I told the attendant at Nando's. I wanted to have Pizza, but I just had to have that Coleslaw too... so I ordered both. I love Coleslaw, need I say more?!


6. KETCHUP & PEANUT BUTTER

Relax, I don't lick 'em together... just separately. If I'm mad at you, all you have to do is carry a bottle/jar of these two. I love to just dip my finger in the container and lick. I never get enough!



7. COCA-COLA

Simply put, I'm addicted!


8. COFFEE CHEWING-GUM

All close friends of mine know I can't resist Coffee Chewing-gum... I love the smell, the lingering taste of coffee in my mouth; it isn't just the same when you drink coffee! Plus it keeps me awake in class!


9. SNICKERS

I should tell you the story of the day Snickers saved my life... (and major league shoutout to CY... thanks for bringing the Snickers!). Anyways, I love chocolate but I looooove Snickers!


Ok, don't freak out for the last 2...

10. LIME (aka Osan wewe)

Lmao! Told you not to freak out! I just like that the thing is sour (same reason why I like 'correct' garri). I like to cut it in half, and squeeze straight on my tongue (and it ends up cutting my tongue); sometimes I squeeze it in water and drink...


the final one is my favourite fruit! weird?

11. GUAVA

I've said it all... It's my favourite fruit. I love the crunchy, not-so-ripe ones, all green and harder than my teeth!


Are y'all gonna warn me about Appendicitis now? Leave that to Iya Faith, she's been doing a great job of it since when I became that kid who realised there's no fruit like my beloved Guava!

No comments:

Post a Comment