Monday, August 29, 2011

Underneath Your Clothe...

Days ago, I put up the chorus of ‘Underneath your Clothe’ as my FB status update and I don’t know what some people were thinking o! Bad, dirty-minded human beings, they want to make me bad come hell or high water! No be by force o, ah!

So I decided to show y’all what I had in mind when I was singing that song out loud:


…yes! I was thinking that and just that! It was just this well-toned, well-built, I-wanna-drink-it-up, sexy stomach that I was picturing in my head, just it! (who am I trying to convince, sef? *smh*)
Anyways, the song says it’s what I deserve for being such a good girl... so I’m thinking if this includes one of the things I get for being such a good girl, mehn! I wanna be a good girl for life!

FYI, I didn’t google that image… but I’m not gonna tell whose it is, so don’t ask! And here’s the song for those who care to listen and picture something nice in their head (just don’t picture my own image o, na there fight go start o, eh ehn!)

Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



No comments:

Post a Comment