Sunday, August 14, 2011

rAnDomm...

Na wa o… pekele pekele..! What or who is a role model? Simple question, this geh no fit answer! and she won the beauty contest o! Hmmm.. it’s one instant beauty pageant thing on teevee; if I was one of the judges? Her ass is so not winning! Buh she won! *sighs* How come I don’t ever get invited to stuff like that sef? My waka gats increase as from today!!! – new half-of-the-month resolution! Err… but wait o, what or who is a role model? *scratches head* Lol

So today’s been cool so far… my eyes see plenty things; buh the most interesting one was that guy in church. Dude sits behind me with his wife, both of ‘em do ‘anko’, green lace, not bad! Young couple, looking happy! The gist is whenever I looked back, the guy would wink at me! At first, I think say I dey imagine am ni o… then I looked again, same thing *wink wink*… eh! Blood of jisos! Inside shuuushhi! Men, una no dey try at all! Small time now, one woman or girl will come and be shouting on my head, she no go know say na her husband first wink o! So everytime I looked back, he’d wink at me… aren’t you wondering why I was looking back sef?! Hehehe… I was stealing glances at some creature, beautifully and wonderfully made, lovely haircut and beard!!! Gist for another day…

And then I visited two newly weds today… omo! got me thinking, me sef don reach to marry. I want to marry o! Prince charming come and find me… err… I take that back… I don’t want Prince charming (too common); Prince Rebel King, come and friggin’ find me before I change my mind!

Did this Nollywood star just pronounce ‘all’ as ‘hall’? Why we no fit rewind TV sef? Oya, #teamrewindtv, stand up! But I’m so sure that’s what he said sha… And why did they cut this Always advert? I liked the full song, now they cut it.. tseewww… not good to go jor!

Turkey peppersoup beckons… o daaabo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment