Sunday, August 21, 2011

BBlozom mi owon...

Whenever there’s one moment of boredom in church, I run to the back of my sermon notebook and start drawing a butterfly. See below:


Na wa o! I need a psychologist! Why is it that it’s only butterflies that I draw? Anybody got any ideas? And then I sign ‘bblozom’ at the bottom of the drawing… O_o … Abi it’s my alter ego… that must be it! Guys, lemme introduce you to my alter ego (that is yet to surface)…bblozom. Abeg don’t ask me what bblozom means jare. What matters at this point is that I’m tryin to connect with her, so here goes my message to my dearly beloved alter ego:

Dear Bblozom,
Stop hiding inside of me. Please come out and let’s do great things together… let’s stop doodling butterflies on the back of my sermon notebook… Tiny little kisses from the one you’re living inside of!

That should work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment