Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me Vs. Beyonce

3:30 AM

Sleep abandoned this poor princess… so I got my ears pluggt again. Beyonce’s I’d Rather Go Blind, one of the songs she did in ‘Cadillac Records’, is on…

My beef this early morning is with these words of Queen B:

“I would rather, I would rather go blind boy than to see you walk away from me now… So you see I love you so much that I don't wanna watch you leave me baby most of all…”

Why would I wanna go blind instead of watching the guy walk away from me?! Ko joo mehn! I would like to see with my korokoro eyes as the dude is walking away so that if and when (usually WHEN) he tries to come back, I will remember how he turned his back and walked away! With the same willpower that he used to walk away, I will use it to turn him down #shikena!

*yawns* right now tho, I think I’d rather fall asleep…



Beyoncé - www.Mp4.Ma .:::. Id Rather Go .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment