Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heart to Heart!

Yesterday, I had a heart to heart with someone who isn't even a friend (yet). Funny thing is I felt like totally light-hearted after the whole pouring-out, ranting and raving session! You should try it sometime...

My BFF used to have a slogan "No Bitchassness". But amongst girlfriends today there is a lot of bitchassness going on... so what happens when some fake ass girlfriend gives you some bitchassness? You f*@king punch her in the face ignore her ass and show her who's the bigger girl! Well... I found out that, that isn't exactly fulfilling; the punching in the face would be better (if you can manage it). *sighs*

But seriously, what's with the bitchassness (my fave word for the week!) between girls that are supposed to be friends; it's not like guys give themselves "Dudeassness" (or something)! So i strengthened and waved my flag higher today... #operationbefriendswithguysmore! Bite me!

So B, you don't need the bitchassness (even though you both have the letter B in common! Lmao!)

Big s/out to my BFF, love ya gurl... none like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment