Saturday, August 20, 2011

My dream W dress!

Today being Saturday, everyone is gone to one wedding or the other… *sighs* Home alone (my sleeping brother does not count as company)… So I was thinking some day, some people would be at my wedding too, yeah? And that would be some really glorious day (or something!)…

Anyways sha, I was thinking of what I’d love to wear for my very own wedding… I don’t like a lot of cloth, and I no sabi waka, so I can’t be stumbling and steppin’ on the long wedding gown every now and then; I go just frustrate (might cancel the wedding outta annoyance with the dress sef!). Lol…

So I started ‘googling’ my dream wedding dress and this is what I came up with:


Perfecto! Init?

2 comments:

  1. O.o Never saw this! Blogger and their wahala! No comment, huh? Ok o... Buh be happy to know that I've repented sha!

    ReplyDelete