Friday, August 26, 2011

TOP 8 reasons why I love F!

Almost everyday we come across articles on Top 10 this, Top 5 that... Today, I've seen very weird and almost BS Top somethings; imagine Top Ten reasons why you should love your cat (oh puh-lease! I don't need a top ten whatever to love my cat, I love my cat already, I mean that's why I have it!); Top 5 ways on how to fail an interview (umm.. excuse me? why would I wanna know that? I think I'd rather be interested in Top 5 ways on how NOT to fail an interview, dumbass!); Top 30 unapproved names for a woman's bush (ehn! after I know nko? what will I do with them? they are 'unapproved' remember?)

So I want to do copy copy; here's my BS Top 8 for the week:

TOP 8 Reasons why I love the letter F (hehehe!)

1. Obviously cos it's the first letter in my name, duh!

2. Cos it's the first letter in 'Facebook' (I'm sure that don't need no further explanation).

3. Cos I'm in love with all the letters of the alphabet, anyways (just 'cause).

4. Cos it's the first word in 'fight' (I love Wrestling, thanks to sticking to PJOM's side when I was growing up).

5. The good things in life start with the letter F; fish and chips, friends, free meals, free midnight calls, final year (to grad), flings, and so on...

Did I say 8? I meant to write 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment