Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 2!

It’s been 2 days now since ‘they’ have considered that total blackout is the ish! How long will this last, I’m wondering… cos not being able to spend quality time with Agnes is what is pissing me off… oh, umm… Agnes is my dearly beloved, dudu maa du, orekelewa PC, by the way!

Back to the point! 2 days o! PHCN can wicked sha!!! Tsew. I just hope this madness stops today… Or else! I have plans for the nearest PHCN office. Don’t ask me what… I haven’t figured it out yet…

There’s something I wanna talk about… ever notice how some folks come to greet a sick person with the aim of eating or consuming whatever other folks brought for the sick one? I know cos I’m in one of such scenarios now. Hold that thought… I’m not the ‘consumer’ and I’m not the sick; just the observer.

So this woman is all over the place… “What can I eat? What do you have in the house? I want juice? I want jollof rice!” Na wa oo! No be you suppose bring all these things come for person wey sick nii? Na your mate bring peppersoup o. Poor poor sick person had to disturb her maid to get Jollof rice from ‘Iya Luku’ for her and Fanta! The woman reject the Fanta o! Insisted on juice… but no juice for her (in my mind, I was like “Ntoi! Ole!” *evil laughter*). But seriously, it’s not decent! Abi? If I’m in the sick person’s shoes, and you come visiting with the sole aim of eating my food (or Iya Luku’s)… choi! na that hunger go finish you o, cos me I no nice at all!

I’m still warning PHCN sha, cos that plan I have for their nearest office is beginning to materialise in my head, and it includes having red lingerie under a long coat *wink*

(Kai! This woman just asked for fruits ni sha! Ebinna!)

No comments:

Post a Comment