Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dearest Unilag Students,

This blog is to sympathize with y'all... I have always known that our President aint got much swag... but I never knew he'd extend his lack of swaggerness to your very renowed institution... I mean, Moshood Abiola University of Lagos... what the heck!!! That's just crazy...

I see y'all been protesting, I would if I was a student:


And I see a lotta jestin' been going down on FB and Twitter, and once again our dear GEJ is the center of it all... I would so not like to be his kid right now! Hahaha!






#rotflmao!

And finally, not like I'm laughing at you MAULAGites (hehe...), I just had to make this!!! 





Hahahahaha!!! Happy democracy day, MAULAGites... na una e affect most!


2 comments:

  1. lmao. haba, na wetin dem do u sef? why d yabis? make u no allow dem extend their protest from third mainland bridge to ur house o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... They can't na... I'm in full support! Go, MAULAGites go!!!

    ReplyDelete