Friday, May 18, 2012

Bottle. Sip. Bottle. Guzzle.

Another Friday is here... word has it that some people have plans for Vodka, Cognac and some peppered ish. Others have already started with the sipping, leaving the guzzling for later in the day. Some don't have plans yet while others, well.. others are still working so hard forgetting today's Friday... quit already! and start with an early weekend now (or in the next 2 hours, depending on when you read this). A particular individual jus' asked if I had plans myself... oh I do, I sure do! Wanna know? 2 words - bed, fling.

Anyways, this blog isn't about my plans, it's about you. Piece of advice before you go on the BSBG trip (check blog title for meaning of that) - no, make that pieces of advice - from the goodness and kindness of my heart (yeah, I can be all that), I have a few points I wanna make (just to help you o) before you go on your drinking spree tonight (not that I'm encouraging any of you to drink)...

Fine Clothes & Shoes --- Check
The Car --- Check
The Club --- Decided, hence Check
The Gang --- Well (if you move in packs), Check
The dough, bar, cheddah, loot --- Check, double
What else? Everything else sha --- Check

1. If you know you wanna get stupidly drunk tonight (or any other night), don't take that girl you've been eyeing (and hoping to seriously get with) for weeks along.

2. If you stupidly took the girl along, don't puke on her or in her presence, excuse yourself before you pour your guts out.

3. If you stupidly puked on her, and she doesn't talk or wanna meet with you ever again cos she's mad, don't act all immature and be stronging face when next you see her cos you think you did nothing wrong by puking on the poor thing.

4. If you stupidly asked for a one-night stand or a thousand one-night stands but she refuses, don't buy her one bottle of Malta Guinness all through 12am-4am just cos she said no. That's not punishment, it just further shows how stupid you are.

5. And finally, if you do stupidly get drunk and somehow get the one-night stand (and maybe more), don't brag about it to your friends. There's no pride in that, do not be deceived.

As for the girls, one point only --- don't go out with a person you're not properly acquainted or friends with (and don't get stupidly drunk too).

*rubs palms together* And with that, I think... I have spoken! Oh yeah, my plans with the bed and fling? Relax y'all, it's just me in bed with a novel titled 'Fling'!

Nota Bene: I know I used a lotta 'stupidly's, don't take it personal amigos! Mwaaah!


2 comments:

  1. Your blogs just get better and better. too blunt, too funny and too home-truth-ful. why is it so short. pen down a sequel now or...

    ReplyDelete