Thursday, January 12, 2012

Occupying Still, Day IV

It swells my head when I switch on the telly, and I see all these youths getting involved in this protest thing... it's an act to commend, really!

So here we are again, day 4 of #OccupyNigeria, I hear the government is asking labour to get off the streets and come to the negotiation table; quick question - does the government not know that removing subsidy on fuel at this time was its way of telling us the masses to take to the streets?! I taya o... talk of some people's brains under the sole of their feet!

Protests have taken several dimensions, some protestants at the Ojota Gani Fawehinmi Park were dancing to Fela's Zombie earlier this morning; and women have also gathered themselves, protesting and complaining about the cost of living that has soared higher than they can afford; I got a picture off a television broadcast of a pregnant woman protesting (forgive the blurry image tho):


I also got a picture of Pastor Tunde Bakare protesting at Ojota too:


And then, the President's own people are against him?! SMH...


I'm wondering if all this is going towards drama now, or are Nigerians really leaning towards diabolical means of protesting? If they are, Oga Presido indeed is in trouble, see these:




And Ekiti women are going topless, and doing all sort of chanting against Presido...




Let's move on... religion-wise, everyone is against him:


Hmmmm... Is this gettin' out of hand? People are regretting voting for him! In fact, people are saying "God, give us Dagrin and take Jonathan!" What about you, given the current circumstances, who do you prefer alive right now out of these 2:


Even this guy dey feel our pain (lol):


The struggle continua, people! #OccupyNigeria... love y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post...keep it up

    Mixesandtwists.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMM I WAS WATCHING AIT TOO AND I DIDN'T SEE THIS ANYWAYS NICE BLOG AND I HOPE U WON'T DEREGULATE UR BLOG O. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone deserves to live but GEJ should be thrown in an asylum

    ReplyDelete