Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ed and I

So I said I'd be back... ta da! here I am! *pulling me out of the magic hat*

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ALL DAY:

Surfing plenty fashion sites and MTV too, + Googling things sha... Oh yeah, and I've been Facebooking too... I been seeing what y'all have been posting on there, I've just been giving you the silent treatment... oh no I'm not mad at you sweeties, you can stop making the “I’m about to tear up” face now. Good! Lol.

Anyways, those of you that are very acquainted with me know I am a huge fan of Gossip Girl, and a much rather huge fan of Chuck Bass... he's just a VGBG (very good bad guy, for those of you that don't know what that means). I also love Vanessa, she's beautiful... so pretty, great hair, lips and her eyes are so... you just wanna drown in 'em... #nohomo tho *in my Drake voice*

So while I was Google-Imaging, I stumbled upon her picture and Chuck Bass'...


Yep... that's 'em kissing! How na?! I mean I love 'em both; but I love 'em not together, I love Ed and I together! It's just not cool, seriously. *not smiling* So, it's official, Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr are kissing... wondering if they're doing more than that? Dunno, don't care!!! *pouting*

To take my mind off all that, ears are plugged with Kesha's Blow streaming through. This song would be more appropriate for a Friday night, but hey, who says a certain Rebel individual cannot have an early Friday night on a Thursday night! (does that even make sense? *shrugs*)

Anyone wanna 'blow' with me? Let's gooo...

Kesha - Blow Download .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment