Thursday, January 5, 2012

jus' Random

Whose toes are freezing like mine?! Do I hear a "Me, me!"... Mehn, this harmattan na die! After all the shakara, can't believe that it's actually cold in Lagos now... you know when it was getting extremely cold in other states, Lagos was ridiculously hot; first, i found it a warm welcome cos it was so cold in Ijebu that I always dreaded going to take a wash in the morning, then I came to Lagos and I was like "at last, some warmth"... then the warmth became hot, rash-inviting hot... now it's extremely cold... just as the weather in Lagos is undecided, so am I; undecided about the climatic condition I prefer - the hot one or the har(sh)mattan!

Anyways, 5th day of the year, people! How has it been so far?! I know everyone is screaming about the fuel subsidy thing... honestly, it just hit everyone so hard that some of us have even forgotten we're still supposed to be celebrating the new year... amazing thing is majority of the people who voted for GEJ are now biting their fingers in regret, haha! I hate to say this, but I told 'em they would! It's not just about the subsidy palaver, it's about a whole lot of other things!

However, GEJ isn't my topic now, I'm just looking for ways to keep this whole situation convenient and interesting for me! Still hanging in there, waiting for ASUU to call off the strike, still hanging in there, hoping I won't have to trek back to school after the strike has been called off, what with transport fare doubling up...

So I've seen Beyonce's 'Run The World' video like a hundred times already! I love the video, the dance, the girls, the costumes, the boys, that particular boy... you don't know the particular boy I'm talking about? why, this one:


I know, he's cute, right?!

So I'mma go hide under the duvet again, and maybe watch Queen B do 2Face's steps over and over again... or just watch a movie! Either ways, I'll be back... soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment