Sunday, January 1, 2012

COMEBACK 2012

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas… just like the ones I used to know… *humming, trying to remember the lyrics* Hi y’all, gawd! I missed you! Writing and having you guys respond on here and my Facebook, I miss all that! I know y’all been wondering where I been..? truth is, I don’t know where I’ve been either… I think I’ve been lost in-between somewhere and somewhere. Anyways, let’s take it one festive day at a time:

CHRISTMAS…
Honestly? It was just another day… got to hang out with the folks, took a picture with my two sugar-daddies (see below):



I actually recorded a song for you guys, but I still can’t figure out how to put it on here… That was Xmas. Traffic was light, thank God!


BOXING DAY…

2 words (and an exclamation mark)… NO BOXES! :’(


NEW YEAR EVE…

I woke up and felt the need to enter the New Year with a clean room… I hadn’t unpacked or dusted my room since I came back from school, so New Year Eve’s day seemed like the perfect holiday to do the Operation Sparkling-Room. I’d show you a picture of the new room but, errr… nah!


CROSS-OVER SERVICE…

Seriously guys, I don’t know how it was at your church? But if you weren’t at mine, you SO missed! When I got a text from the Pastor’s office that service was starting at 8p.m., I was so rebellious in my mind, like what?!? Why 8p.m., that’s like soooo early! But I did go, and I would have kicked myself if I hadn’t gone!!! It was… was… really… *can’t find the right words*

BTW, happy new year y’all… wish you a blessed one ahead!


1ST JANUARY, 2012

I was hoping that after the Cross-over service, I would go to one carnival or the other, but as usual, I changed my mind at the last minute! Why do I always do that?! Anyways, in this case, I just thought waking up in time to go to church in the morning would be more important than going to a carnival. So, I ironed my dress, got in my room, locked it, set my alarm, and went right to sleep.

1st Service of the year/month was great… I mean, it had to be! When your Pastor tells you that you shall overtake, pursue and without fail recover all, it sure had to be great and inspiring! Service ended at 10 a.m. The day was a little hectic, had to go out again… traffic was light, roads were dusty, it was sunny; but I got home in one piece, halleluyah! Now I’m lying on my favourite couch typing this… it’ll be 0:00 hours, 2nd January, 2012 in a coupla minutes… time waits for no rebel!

364 days to go, the countdown begins again! Time to start working, people! Make a difference this year! Love y’all… Kisses!

2 comments: