Sunday, November 13, 2011

ELEVEN… eleven… 11

They say dates like this happen once in a 100 years, na true? Too lazy to calculate, abeg. So some say it’s a day that carries a lot of spiritual things, some say it’s just an ordinary day. Me? I was expecting something extraordinary to happen, like maybe a star falling from the skies in the daytime!

Anyways, I didn’t sit at home and wait for something extraordinary to happen. I went about my day… had a lot of errands that day, and a lot of places to go; and one of those places was my folks’.
So I got to my folks’, been a while we hooked up, it was like a reunion. No joy on earth can be compared with that of seeing the faces of your beloved ones again, believe it!

Hours later, I was ready to go home… That was my 11.11.11. And guess what? The stars did fall in the daytime… in the eyes of my brothers. Their eyes shone when they saw me and that was extraordinary enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment