Saturday, April 7, 2012

| the long HOL

They say it’s 4 days of weekend… well, not quite! Tola and V were at work yesterday, Jo is gonna be at work tomorrow, and I’m sure Aishida has been and will be at work on Monday too. So yeah, it’s the holidays except y’all still have to be at work. Too bad! Y’all have such horrible bosses…

Anyways, Good Friday was good the most boring day of my life! I don’t think I have ever been bored like that! I finally finished that novel about that stupid girl Jess who is confused about what she wants in life that eventually she gets nothing! I mean, yeah she finally gets to hook up with Dan, but who says she’s not eventually gonna dump him the same way she dumped Alex cos she wanted more! More chemistry, more commitment, more knowledge of his past, more knowledge about who and where he’s gonna hang after work, more insight about his work even though she doesn’t understand shit about hers not to talk of Alex’s (he’s a lawyer and she’s just too dumb to understand his job!), oh and yeah, more knowledge about why her best friend Lou had to be head over heels for Cassanova Andy, the same guy she already has built a family with in her head even though she’s dating sweet Alex! Stupid Hoe! Lesson to y’all out there wanting unreasonable more and more, you’re dumb and you’re gonna end up miserable!

Moving on… I had rice and chicken in the morning and felt guilty for the rest of the day! Who said ‘no meat on Good Friday’ again? It should be no ‘human meat on Good Friday’, considering Jesus was human, not chicken or cow or goat, so I don’t see why I can’t consume beef or chicken… just made me feel guilty for nothing! The likes of Clifford Orji should feel guilty on Good Friday, not me! I should sue!

Anyways, so most of the time I was in serious pain… (pain I don’t intend to tell you how it came about), and I got the idea that dancing vigorously would change things for the better, maybe strengthen the muscles in certain places and all? Well, I got on to it, had songs like Bad To The Bone (Brick and Lace), Lose Control (Missy ft. Ciara), Bad Boys (Alexandra Burke ft. Flo Rida), and Lose My Breath (Destiny’s Child) lined up… yeah I sweated and I think it worked cos I slept sounder than 2 days ago, although I went to bed trying to give a definition to Missy’s “do my thing, motherfucker!” What was she talking about?! *innocent look*

So it’s Saturday again, no power, about to kneel and pray boredom doesn’t drive me crazy today… about… OMG! Up Nepa! God sure answers prayers we haven’t even prayed! *jumping for joy*

Before the week wraps up, I’m giving a shout out to my very good padis whose birthdays came up during the week, and even on the same day – the shawty, Nikky; and the dude V, himself! I no go gree next year o, y’all have to throw a party together, I can be your events planner. I won’t charge too much, kwoss my hurrtt!

Enjoy your Easter. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment