Monday, April 23, 2012

Late Night Movie (LNM)

01:10 A.M.

What must a girl do to get decent sleep these days?! Don't look at me, I have no idea... I'm still up, ears plugged; and since sweet sleep has eluded me, I have decided to watch a movie - only way to kill the boredom!

So it's an old one... as old as 1998, 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love'.  Actors: Halle Berry, Vivica A. Fox, Lela Rochon, Larenz Tate, Paul Mazursky, Pamela Reed



Most of you must have seen it back then, but hey, it doesn't hurt to do it again... so watch with me? Bring your own popcorn tho... *wink*

Just close AD and watch the entire movie as a free user... yes, yes! I know you love me, I love you too...


*singing* Why do fools fall in love? Why do birds sing so gay, and lovers await the break of day? Why do they fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment