Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Decision. Maiden Edition

Forget my title, I know it sucks... so, to the point then! From tonight, I decided that I'm gonna create a new label tagged 'LNM/S' - short for Late Night Movie/Song.

Since I can hardly sleep these days, I try to find something to make the night interesting - a song (yeah, I can play a song like a zillion times/all night long), a group of songs, or a movie... the other day I put the movie 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love' on here. Feel free to go back and watch.

So for tonight... well, it's not a movie, it's two songs... and they've been playing in my head over and over again and it won't stop... here it is the first one:

Save the Best For Last, Vanessa Williams


Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


And, the second one:
Pretty Baby, Vanessa Carlton

Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Enjoy; and to the launch of my new label - here! here!

No comments:

Post a Comment