Friday, February 24, 2012

BOY RAPE!

At 19, I was working... yeah! I was a salary-earner. Though the pay was so meagre, it was fun! I met a whole lot of people, some of whom I'm still great friends with. Anyways, that's not the point... the point is since I decided to write this blog, I've had a particular image running in my head... maybe I can finally get rid of it after this blog is done... Before I paint the image for ya lemme mention some relevant things - I close from work everyday at 9pm; Tope was my female work buddy; I usually walk home every night, yeah I love the night breeze blowing in my face so I walked even though my legs would disagree sometimes....

THE IMAGE

Tope and I were strolling home, recounting the day's events and probably mimicking our boss... then, Tope says she needs to pee real bad, and asks me to walk her into a nearby bush so she can do her thing. I follow her and even try to find a suitable spot for her when she pushes me to the ground, stick in hand and threatens that if I scream she's gonna kill me. Forced to obey her (like say I get choice!), I let her take off my skirt and panty and she shoves a real big ass dildo into my a**!


BACK TO REALITY

*cleaning the sweat off my brow* Yeah, that image had been playing in my head since I heard of the Denis-God's love rape. Y'all heard about that one? Well, I did. Before we go on to the story, I'd like to say the picture I painted above (all those words in italics?) didn't happen, I was just tryna relate (Tope, please don't come after me with a lawyer!)

Ok, so Denis is 19 and also God's love colleague at their workplace. I would want to assume they might be more than colleagues, they might be buddies - for them to walk home at the close of work... two males, walking home from work; some guys will say #nohomo right? Well, I'm sure God's love would say #nohomo if people insinuated a romantic affair between 'em two, but I'm not so sure about Denis (kid's got a nice name but not a nice character!). Anyways, Denis tells God's love he needs to look for something in the bush, pleads with him to come along, they get into the bush, Denis pushes God's love to the ground, asks him not to shout or he'd end his life, lowers both their pants and shoves his ugh into God's-love's very virgin a**. *double ouch!*

Our parents try so much to separate us from the opposite sex, fearing unwanted pregnancies and other sexual-related issues coming up so early in our lives; BUT I was wondering, how would my Dad feel if he knew that the girls he'd rather push me to make friends with were even more dangerous than the boys, how would he feel if it came to his knowledge that some girl, on our way back from work, could shove a dildo right up my part that would remain a virgin forever?! Most importantly, I wonder how God's-love's folks felt and thought after this incidence... would they ever let him be alone with any boy again. *smh* They'd be in a dilemma, not want him near a boy (cos they wouldn't know if the boy is another anal rapist); and not want him near a girl when he's not ready (that's after he's healed and is over the trauma enough to want to have sex with a girl)... or who knows, maybe this experience will turn him gay afterall...

No matter how this ends for God's-love, I really feel sorry for him cos yeah, maybe some of us girls like to be man-handled by our boyfriends when we want it rough and aggressive; but I seriously doubt that HE wanted to be man-handled by a fellow man, in the bush for that matter!

Conclusively, has it finally come to this in this part of the world? That boys have started raping boys?! :(

2 comments: