Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Murder at 15!

That right there is Alyssa Bustamante; as at when this picture was taken, she was 15, now she's 18. Yep! she's famous, and yeah she's sick; no, not sick like she's got malaria, sick like she's "an evil monster" like the mother of the little girl she gruesomely murdered called her!

You see, I dey always talk am, all these horror films wey we dey watch get consequences! How many of you has seen a movie where someone's throat was being cut and it just made you wonder what it'd feel like to end someone's life?! Be honest... I know a few people who've thought about it... AND that right there is where it all starts! This Alyssa girl wanted to know what it felt like to kill, so she strangled, repeatedly stabbed and slit the throat of another 9 year old girl!

"The teenager's defense attorneys had argued for a sentence less than life in prison, saying Bustamante's use of the antidepressant Prozac had made her more prone to violence. They said she had suffered from depression for years and once attempted suicide by overdosing on painkillers."
- for full story, click here

So now they're blaming the medicine for inspiring her to kill... amazing! It is so obvious that this girl is a f**king psycho! What you don't believe me? Read this:

"I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead," Bustamante wrote in her diary, which was read in court by a handwriting expert. "I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."

I hope a parent is reading this! All these our parents that force us to church mainly because they want us to pick a wife/husband from church! What do I know that the person sitting beside me during Sunday School did before coming in for the service - tortured a roach or killed a kid?! Lord, have mercy!

And did you notice something... she wrote, I strangled THEM... now THEY'RE dead! THEY! not HER... was that a grammatical error on her part or had she killed more than one?! *doing the cross sign*

Parents need to watch their kids, cos you never know what that mentally sick neighbour has got going through his/her head - what it'd feel like to maim, or what it'd feel like to rape! As for me, when that time comes I'm gonna be a very protective kangaroo-like mother, and keep my precious little joeys in my marsupium where I can see 'em!

Btw, this is the 9 year old she mercilessly murdered:

Adorable, isn't she?! But now 6-feet under... smh

No comments:

Post a Comment