Friday, February 3, 2012

a Friday on a February

Today, so far, has been one boring Friday - yep! It doesn't even feel like a Friday, it feels like a Saturday, a totally uneventful Saturday.

I doubt that I have wished y'all a happy new February? Well, it's just the 3rd day so I guess it's not too late... Happy new, 29-days February; it's a leap year, so take that leap of faith and move forward; outta that bad relationship, outta that bad mood, outta your subsidized, depressed mood (yeah, some of us are still in that!), out of that unfriendly friendship, out of whatever is holding you back from being happy! Amen!

Back to today being boring! So there might be ways to change that, let's see... I got invited to be at Hush tonight; I haven't clubbed in years! I'm not sure I will tonight either. I've got over a hundred movies on Agnes; I've got to study, yea I've got to study! How did I forget that?! Congrats to all of us that's been waiting on ASUU and the FG to end their shit, many of us are moving our asses back to school starting next week; I got 2 papers left before I hit the big G! But studying does not help boredom, does it? Nah... that one is ruled out!

Meanwhile, some mysterious person's been texting me since last night... what am I going to do with all these stalkers sef?! Tseeew.

Without a clue still as how to kill this boredom, I say TGIF! - Thank God it's February; thank God it's Friday... it's a double-blessing day, people! You've still got a few hours more to maximise and squeeze the fun out of it! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment