Saturday, September 3, 2011

NEVER ALONE

Thank God it's Sunday! Yay! So I've been up for the past one hour and some trying to iron my church attire!!! (things we do to look fly on Sunday!)

Anyways, here we are again... on my blog; Agnes and I are happy to see another day (right, Agnes? right!). So last week, my Pastor said another Couples and Singles' Seminar is coming up... be sure I'll give you guys a loonnngg write-up on that, sincerely your happy-to-be correspondent! *wink*

Couples' Seminar aside... it's another month and loads of us are agitated cos the year is coming to an end and lots of things are still left undone and unaccomplished (I know I am); but I am here to tell you... do not fear my child! (err... my children?) *in a Preacher's voice*, like Seun Onakoya would say "...it is well, even in the well". I'm putting all my faith in God! Cos He alone is able...

So for my fellow full-of-faith-knowing-God-will-do-it-trusting-the-unseen fellas, here's this one by Barlow Girl, Never Alone... enjoy! (when did I turn to a DJ sef? smh)

Barlow Girl - Never Alone .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment