Friday, September 30, 2011

Cloudy Friday Already!

30th September... the last day of the first of the 'ber' months is here and it's a Friday, yay! As usual I'm going to have fun spending this lovely Friday... all by myself. Weird? It isn’t o. Why do people find it weird that I love spending more than half of my time alone? I enjoy my company (& Agnes’) so much more than when I’m with people… if that’s weird, then *throws hands in the air* guilty as charged!

Y’all remember Josef? My lawyer friend? Yeah? We got into an argument yesterday… can’t remember the root of the argument sef (forgive my short memory)… the point anyways was that, if all my friends left me and somehow I couldn’t get on the internet and all my family members (at least those who matter!) are somewhere far away… how would I survive?! Simple, I will survive noni! Not that I don’t place a lot of importance on friendships, I do… but it just is not hard for me to be all by myself, indoors! I remember when my cousin-cum-ex-roommate shipped her fine ass to Chicago, I was in that room alone for 3 months (can’t believe I’ve stayed in school for that long a period!)… it was a routine of going to class and heading straight back home. Did I get bored?! Hell no! (Not that I didn’t miss your crazy ass, Bims, I did and still do…) No visiting, no visitors! Yup, I can be a recluse like that!

So Josef and I ended the argument somehow, I won tho *grins*. LMAO! I just increased the volume of the TV, and this musical video is on… “girl, I love you so, you be like Chocomilo”… hahaha! You go fear lyrics! Chocomilo ko, baba dudu ni! Tsew. Girls have suffered sef… all these pick-up lines that our poor dear ears have to endure virtually everyday, it’s a wonder how some girls haven’t committed suicide sef! Serious o! You’ll hear some pick-up lines like this, you go look yourself from up to down; especially in this Boko Haram era that we’re in now, one guy will come and tell you “Your father must be a terrorist cos you’re the bomb” Al’akoba! Because of one boy’s stupid pick-up line now, they’ll arrest one girl’s father… smh!

Back to the fact that it’s Friday… it’s looking like tis gonna rain again; I see plenty Friday night plans getting ruined *evil grin*. Ntoi! Learn to sit at home like me!

*** Yesterday, friend of mine discovered I can type fast on phone… and he made me type “I’m sexy and I know it” … so that got me inspired today, I’m starting my Friday almost-evening with LMFAO’s Sexy And I Know It… (cos I am, and I’m aware!)


LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

Powered by mp3skull.com

*kiss kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment