Thursday, December 1, 2011

SAMSONIA

Y’all remember Samson, right? The very physically strong dude (physically, being the emphatic word) in the Bible stories… you do? Good, so I’m sure you remember too that his hair was the source of his strength? Great! Let’s move on… do we remember the sexy Delilah? I mean, no one really knows if she was sexy, but she must have been something for a great man like Samson to fall for her… are you now getting why PHYSICALLY was an emphatic word? Not yet?

Ok, Samson was infatuated with Delilah… a seductress from Philistine. For some reason (that I really can’t remember now), Delilah was taboo to Samson; but because our dear physically strong man wasn’t exactly as strong when it comes to… errr… women? He totally fell for her, and eventually gave him the password to his strength… his 7 locks of hair! Samson who used to slay thousands, even with the jawbone of an ass got destroyed by one woman (and we don’t even know if she was even worth it! Does anyone have Delilah’s picture? I need to know if that broad was sexy and shit, or not!)


- quick stop before I continue my story… Guys, are you paying attention? Most of you can slay thousands in businesses, be a huge success, but you just have to eat the forbidden fruit that will ruin everything for you, don’t ya?! Change your ways! I don’t think any girl or the goods she’s got is worth destroying your entire future; learn from your ancestor – Samson. #nuffsaid!


Let’s move on. My story isn’t about Samson, not really. My story is about my roomie. And I’ve decided since last Saturday to call her Samsonia (that’s the only word I thought would be appropriate to be like the female version of the name ‘Samson’; since Samsonic sounds like a video game or a refrigerator, lol!). So, Samsonia is my roomie… I’ll quickly tell you about her… she loves cooking, she’s really hardworking, really hardworking, she hardly falls ill, she’s those types that you wonder if she’s a cyborg or something… simply put, she’s the female version of the person ‘Samson’; except she doesn’t slay thousands with the jawbone of an ass… lol. So, I found out her weak point last week, and it’s amazing cos it’s the same as her twin’s that was born thousands of years ago. Whenever she does anything to her hair, wash it, set it, weave, fix, whatever, she just goes all weak and tired and she has to sleep all day to recover her strength. Now, ain’t that weird! I wonder what would happen if she got her hair cut like Samson did… I don’t think I wanna find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment