Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hola Hola Hola!!!

Been a minute I did this… been buried in so much paperwork! Phew! Ok y’all need to hold up, what I meant by paperwork was… school stuff… exams, tests, assignments etc. and the only reason why I can rest and blog now is cos ASUU has done it again! *applauds* On the real there’s nothing to applaud #straightface!

So this blog is about… nada! I’m just checking on y’all… blowing kisses to those that have been visiting the spot all the while I disappeared, and all that actually read ‘em blogs (cos I know some of y’all just come on and get off…). And to all my followers, I love y’all… thank you for following… you’re just all lil darlings! And I won’t forget my critics, the ones that say I write irrelevant stuff even though they’ve never gotten on here (yeah Femi, I’m talking to you!) Lol…

So who else likes the new MTN BB advert? I do! Then Monica won the just-concluded MTN Project Fame… some people think that wasn’t fair judgment. Well, whatever mehn! These things happen! Ok, so I gotta go… got an assignment I gotta finish up before tomorrow night… Merry Xmas in advance to you all; don’t forget to hook your girl up with whatever gig that’s coming up, my social life totally needs to wear a push-up/wonder bra! *winks* Kiss kiss, and good night! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yeah,i've been wondering when you'll show up, you don't write irrelevant things, i also like the advert, monica was not my choice, asuu also dealing with me and yes merry christmas and a happy new year/end of the world in advance. Love ya

    ReplyDelete