Thursday, September 13, 2012

SECOND HELPING

Dear girls,

I hear going back to your abusive boyfriends (especially those that got close to almost taking your life the first time around) is what is trending… interesting! Riri kissing Chris, claiming they were young and bla bla; K-Solo’s wife returning to him, claiming it was all publicity stunt… very interesting indeed! I mean, who’s next? Whitney resurrecting and going back to Bobby to get a second helping on some of that smackdown?! Seriously, all these girls never heard of that never go back to your vomit adage. I think the case here is they love the vomit! Ewww… I just had a very nasty filthy mental image. When has vomit been good for anyone?!



(That's Riri by the way, in case you have a hell of a time recognizing her)



I don’t know this woman BUT a man does you like this, and you claim y’all were kids and unknowing and ish.. then I know your ass dumb!


Let’s talk, girl to girl… honey, I would soooo get a second helping on that butter-icing cake (hmmm… yum!), that ice-cream I love so much with all the toppings and all… I’d definitely get a second helping on that fantastic, breath-taking roll in the hay (not like I ever rolled in the hay with the strong scent of sex and straw in the air… I would love that tho)… but babes, one thing I’d never do is get a second helping on that black and blue! Na ahn! Black and blue is not a great colour combination, especially not for your face; and neither is broken ribs, nor broken whatever-else good for you! If you love yourself, you’ll move on with your life.

*** I’ll take this time to talk to the abusive husbands/boyfriends too. Inviting her back into your life after you almost killed her the first time is inviting trouble. Let’s look at the worst case scenarios:
-          You might succeed this time and actually kill her
-          OR you might turn her into a monster, she turns around and kills/nearly kills you. Oh you think she doesn’t have the physical strength to do that? Food can be poisoned, you know. So can the vajaija! Hahahaha *evil laughter* After all, what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander. Choke, you wife-beater, choke!

Now that we’ve gotten this outta the way, I’m going for my second helping of the movie Luv Ka The End! Kisses…  

2 comments:

  1. The thing about love is that,it's irrational...illogical. Though I can't support abuse of any kind, I also cannot fault whoever still wants who after whatever. Is there anything unforgivable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not about forgiveness... whether you choose to forgive the person after whatever he/she has done is your business/choice... it's about being sensible enough not to walk right back in it, except you're fully ready to take on whatever consequences that may come!

      Delete