Friday, September 28, 2012

Blog~Lovin'

Happy Friday, sweet sweet people! Another cold Friday, or is it just cold in my office? *shrugs* How'd your September go? As you expected? No? Well, don't feel bad... there's 2 more days before it's over, jump on it!

For my Nigerian readers, it's gonna be an extended one this weekend (Happy Independence Day on Monday, btw!)... so what do u plan to do with all that free time? Movies? Just resting? Well... for those of you that love to read, I have 2 blog posts you should read when you're free BECAUSE... well, because the first one, dude is looking for a wife... I'm sure the ladies will be interested; the second, my sweet friend was talking about more smart phones, less smart people (which I think is true). So,

1. GOTTA MARRY! HOW MUCH IS IT AGAIN? by @Blog_Aces
2. Generation Y; more 'Smartphones' less 'smart people' by @toperants

Oh! and if you know someone getting married, let's share it with @thejidetaiwo so he can put it on The Daily Wedding Blog.

Ok, that's it... in case you get bored eventually, holla at your girl! So, here's wishing you Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment