Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stoned To Death

Days ago, this programme came on CNN, God's Warriors or summ'n like that... and the presenter was interviewing a veiled Islamic woman... "what kind of religion condemns offenders to be stoned to death, 
even when a young girl was raped, she'd still be stoned to death..."

I didn't bother to listen to the rest of the interview cos the only thing that caught my attention was that phrase Stoned to Death. I don't wanna go into what one religion (or the other) thinks is the best method of punishing offenders. What I'm interested in is how one can die by being stoned. Mehn, that can't be funny at all o. How many stones can they possibly hurl at one before death comes? A couple? A hundred? I mean seriously, that kinda capital punishment is just not nice! I'm just imagining a mob of very angry punishers hurling stones (not too big enough to kill the offender after 2/3 throws) with all the angry chakra they got! What torture!




2 comments: