Tuesday, August 7, 2012

RebelSinger!


I had the weirdest of dreams today… I think it was because of that Stephanie Okereke’s wedding video that I saw days ago… smh! Anyways, hello darlings! How is your week going so far? Most of my Moslem friends are losing weight so bad, y’all hang on… fast is almost over!

Yesterday, this chick listened to my song and she went all “girl, you’re disturbed” on my ass! Lol. Ain’t we all disturbed?! So yeah, I did a song… it’s titled Demon With Wings (of course, it’s Hard Rock, so brace yourselves!). No, I don’t plan to go into the music industry thingy (altho I know a lot of certain somebodies that would want me to). And yeah, even tho this song is about me snatching the ass of some bitch tryna snatch my man; there AIN’T no girl tryna steal my man in reality… it’s just a song, yaar!

Here we go:

DEMON WITH WINGS

Song written and performed by yours truly, Rebelkween
Produced, Mixed & Mastered by Ski for 601 Studios (that’s where I work, by the way!)
Bass Guitar by TBeiz
Live Guitar & Drums by Ski

… Check 601Studios for other songs produced at 601. Leave comments for me on the song, will ya? Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment