Friday, July 20, 2012

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Been a minute, my sweet tiny little hearts! How have you been?! Yeah, I know! I missed y'all too! Why I haven't been blogging? Oh my sweets! You have no idea what I've been through these past few days; but I will not bore you with that story now - just know that it's work-related, and I ended up with the flu!

So what mischief have you all been up to? I hear Davido's album launch is coming up and many of you want to kill yourselves getting the tix! Na una wahala be that, seriously! Nah... I don't have anything against Davido; I just don't understand why some people want to kill themselves over getting tickets to be at the launch... yawns


Moving on... I almost got a tattoo some days back. The only reason I didn't get it was cos I kept hearing a lotta voices in my head screaming and painting pictures of the several gruesome ways they'd kill me if I got it (my BFF's and several other family members' inclusive)... and since the world needs me too much, and I'm not ready to die yet, I decided against the tattoo (I don't promise not to get it done in the nearest future tho).

Next please... Ummm.. yeah, I fell in love! With... 'Ile Ijo' video by May D. I just love the dance steps done by Kaffy and her girls.. nice!

NEXT! I hear our young ladies' hearts are breaking cos all the young fine (and not so fine) men have suddenly developed a fetish for marrying white ladies women old enough to be their grandmothers! *sighs* Well, what's to be done?! Young ladies, let's meet in my office for brainstorming! I'm sure together we'll figure out how to charm (not jazz) and collect our young men back! (Even if it means occupying airports to forcefully snatch these young men when they are ready to leave the country with their newly acquired grandmothers, taking them to Bar beach to wash their heads with sponge and soap before returning them to their mothers for a good ass-whooping!). That should work!

So, I gotta get outta here. Got some business to attend to (while the superiors gulp down on their Wild Turkey... shhhhh! don't let them know I told you). Feel free to indulge yourself in a bottle or two of it, I hear it's good.


Happy second-to-last weekend in July! Much love!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad u didn't get the tat cos i would have had to (not) kill u... and then Pops will gladly re-kill u and who knows what else. Anyways, I fell in love with a white man myself but he's not old, and he only exists on my t.v. screen ;)
    don't forget to tell us (or me) about ur b'day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd (not) kill me! 
      So who's the White man my BFF fell in love with o? I'm expecting feedback on that (then I can tell you about the Indian I fell in love with, on my tv screen too of course )
      My bdai? Hmmm... Expect a mail on that...

      Delete