Monday, February 17, 2014

MY VALENTINE REFASHION

Hey guys,

Sorry this is coming late (too much work!).

So, happy belated valentine to y'all. Did you have fun? Forward pictures of your presents to me, will ya? Don't be stingy... 

So I had so much work to do during that time, and this was one of them:


Most of you already saw it on FB. Dress, purse, make-up done by me!

Then, I had to move on to Project Look-Good-For-Church-Valentine-Summit! The colour code for the summit was red and white, and I remembered I had this gown (or whatever it is, below) in my room somewhere; so I decided to do a refashion!



And this is what came out... a not-so peplumy-top; but I loved it still! (Oh I added some warmify & glow effect to the picture, thanks to Picasa!)


Anyways, don't you just love it! I even made a purse outta the scraps left!

Oh well, that was my Valentine; and this, here, is my Valentine Refashion. Thanks for reading!

Until next time, y'all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment