Saturday, January 12, 2013

1st of,



My first entry of the year… how’s 2013 been treating y’all so far?

Quick summary of my 2012:
- I was bored to desperation the first half of the year! I didn’t do anything silly tho… I got a job!
- Second half of the year, I got a job at an Audio/Film/TVCs Production Studio… and my time there was great. Recorded a Rock track, then a 7-minute gospel track, and I did a soundtrack for a short film produced/directed by my ex-boss.
- I watched a lot of Misfits, Revenge and Gossip Girl…
- I came up with my hottest guys of the year:

1.



The picture says it all, yeah? Dude is hot! In '3 Idiots' and especially in 'Ghajini', Aamir Khan takes my breath away!

2.

Who doesn't love 'em a cocky bastard once in a while! I know I do! I even named my phone after him. Ladies and gentlemen... Gossip Girl's Chuck Bass!

3.

I also love me geeks, especially the fashionable geeks! Geeky, witty, dresses to impress and the all-time party crasher... Nolan Ross from 'Revenge'!

4.
Let’s throw a lil douchebaggery into the equation! I can watch the first season of Misfits over and over again cos of Nathan! He’s hot in a vulgar way!

5.

And of course… this character. Most Naruto fans believe he’s gay tho. But gay or not, Sai deserves to be on my ‘hot list’!

And that’s it for my hottest guys in 2012…

- I made some cool new friends on Twitter; @toperants @shaiontheprowl @akohindey… all bloggers like myself!
- Christmas was a little boring; but Watchnight Service was great!
- Then… I quit my job! (Even though plenty do not approve of that move)

My 2013? Well, it’s moving smooth so far as I continue to apply the words of my Pastor… “be courageous and be strong!”

You’ll be hearing more from me! Till then… Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Hoho...*evil grin*....I don't like any of those guys. Not one bit....

    ReplyDelete