Friday, June 13, 2014

ALL PEOPLE GO TO HEAVEN?


Earlier when the news that Kefee had died was spread all over the internet, Tee and I were discussing about it – what killed her etc. – cos me I didn’t even know she was sick or anything like that… I don’t even know anything these days, that’s why Shughar calls me LASTma, I’m like the last person to hear things!

Anyways, preeclampsia? Never e’en heard of that one, so I did a quick search and I learned it’s a pregnancy disorder characterised by hypertension, fluid retention etc; which can lead to eclampsia which in turn is characterised by convulsions and coma during or immediately after pregnancy! Sighs! O ga o. News has it that she did not die of that though, but still... she's gone! :(

In the course of our discussion, Tee and I, we sha said one thing that led to another thing, and she said “everyone go go heaven”, and I responded “BH no go go heaven”. Lol! Ok, it’s not funny; I just blurted it out without thinking. Maybe all the killing and getting ‘em Chibok girls pregnant is getting to me too much. I just don’t see how mass murder and impregnating those poor girls without consent can get anyone into heaven – whether the Xtian or Islamic heaven! Ok, I’ll just shut up now!

RIP, Kefee. I really loved her voice. *sad* Hey wait, did the baby survive? No? *sighs* Oh well… it’s a Friday, y’all have fun and take it easy getting turnt up tonight!

I’mma jus’ chill to this jam tonight and try to rise above the gloom. Love y’all!




1 comment: