Monday, November 25, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A RUNAWAY BLOGGER


Hi! Given the long duration I’ve been away from blogging, I feel the urge and need to re-introduce myself (honestly I hope this doesn’t happen often in the future cos I still got some running to do). My name is Faith, aka FRJ, aka the Rebelkween. I’m the proud owner (not so proud tho) of this blog. I’ve gone AWOL for a while now and I’m so sorry! I apologise to my readers and friends (who HAD my blog link bookmarked on their Opera Mini).

So much time has gone and so many things have happened; and even though I would love to say “please bookmark me again”, I cannot promise that I’ll be as regular as I used to be. I, however, promise to try my best not to be so far away again. So Laoye, Francis, Jo, V (and all the others that didn’t ask where/why I was gone ‘cause they were too busy or just didn’t give a hoot), here I am – I give myself, again! Maybe not my whole self, but take me one blog post at a time.

So, what have I been up to? Well, two words can answer that – FASHION SCHOOL. It’s not like a real fancy fashion school, but it will suffice for now. Wait, what am I talking about? ‘Now’ is just a few weeks more, 4 to be precise. Yup, I finish with fashion school in 4 weeks; been at it since January. Made a couple of friends, learnt some things, and made some things (pictures below). Majorly it was 90% practical, 5% theory, 10% gossip, and the remaining 5% was fight, fight, fight! You know how some married women just love to hate on the single ladies.

Anyways, here are some of the things I made:

The Ankara Foot Mat

The Duvet

The Throw-Pillow

Purses

Rings et Bangles

Jacket, Waist Coat, Peplum Tops

Peplum Dresses etc.

Neck Pieces, Hair Bows

And of course! My parade attire (fabric bead, straight trouser with suspenders, refashioned tshirt with butterfly backslash design ;D)
So errr… what’s next is y’all think up label names for me. Don’t worry, I’ll keep an open mind and try to make something out of all the funny (and perverse) names I know you guys  are capable of coming up with! *insert grin here*

And oh yeah, dear recently-confessed stalker (you know yourself), feel free to resume your stalking ways, it’ll only get my writing-high on and for that I feel honoured, for the first time, to have a stalker!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment